Area Vice-Chairman: David Conway-Holland & Guy Sudron
Important Notice Regarding Coronavirus
Due to the recent UK Government advice to avoid social gatherings and venues in light of HM Gov. health concerns regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus) in public places, the Farnborough Masonic Centre, including Alexandra Hall Events will be closed until further notice.
With regards to potentially re-opening, we will continue to monitor the situation closely and take our guidance from HM Government, Public Health England and the United Grand Lodge of England. The health and safety of everyone involved remains our top priority. We will be taking advantage of this enforced break to complete some redecoration work in the Centre as well as deep cleaning, so when the time comes for your function it should be looking even better than it did before.
Please stay safe, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future
We will endeavor to answer all enquiries in the meantime as quickly as possible
- Alder Tree Lodge No. 9289
- Aldershot Royal Engineers Lodge No. 4178
- Ashburn St.Johns Lodge No. 9395
- Farnborough & North Camp Lodge No. 2203
- Ferneberga Lodge No. 6314
- Fugelmere Lodge No. 5073
- Hospitality Lodge No. 7927
- Loyalty Lodge No. 7154
- Mercury Lodge No. 4581
- Mid Wessex Masters Lodge No. 8859
- More Majorum Lodge No. 7786
- Pegasus Forces Lodge No. 9393
- Rose of Hampshire Lodge No. 8463
- Semper Fidelis Lodge No. 6664
- The Aldershot Army & Navy Lodge No. 1971
- United Progress Lodge No. 9336
- Yateley Lodge No. 9107
37 Alexandra Road
The North East Area membership team is always happy to hear from those interested in Freemasonry. Please contact us at https://www.hantsmasonne.org.uk/interested-in-freemasonry if you would like to know more and have a friendly chat with our team.
While not an inclusive list, the Farnborough Centre is able to cover interest from the following locations:
- Church Crookham
- Crookham Village
- Hartley Wintney
If you have a profession, hobby or interest please make sure that you communicate this when talking to the membership team.